Fast Pitch is an annual opportunity for both nonprofits and coaches. The nonprofit application for SVP Fast Pitch 2018 is now closed. Semifinalists will be announced in November 2017. If you are a prospective SVP Partner or process coach, please contact admin@SVPSacramento.org.
What you will receive as a selected first round Fast Pitch nonprofit:
- 30-second commercial quality ad
- FREE 3-hour Pitch Workshop
- Mentoring from coaches on your 3-minute pitch across 3 group pitch sessions
- 2:1 coaching support refining your pitch between group sessions
- A chance to pitch for your spot at Fast Pitch 2018!
How do I get to the final pitch stage?
All first round participants are eligible to move on to the final ‘Fast Pitch.’ A combination of coach/mentor feedback, Fast Pitch Committee Review, and input from the Sacramento Region Community Foundation will be used to determine which organizations will pitch for a chance to win cash and in-kind support. Organizations that do not attend mandatory training dates may not be eligible for Fast Pitch.